Sorry for the delay

It has taken me a while to post something on this blog so I'm gonna start with a throwback to my first week as a postgrad student at the Animation and VFX Masters.

It all kicked off with the 48 hour movie challenge where we got to work in groups of four. With three years of Digital Media Production in my luggage I knew how the process of a project like this should be approached so I only felt excitement to make something as good as possible within the time limit. I felt at home both behind the camera and in front of it. I was also more than familiar with the programs we used for cutting and editing our project. Overall the project went as smooth as it could with brainstorming, storyboarding, planning, execution and post production. Working in our group was easy and everyone was willing to do their very best. This was also a great way to show us student how too book equipment, computer rooms and also how to work together with our new classmates and learn everyone's skills. This was undoubtedly a great introduction to the masters! 

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg