New Tablet, new possibilities

After weeks of waiting my Christmas present finally arrived! The Wacom Intuos 3D with the ZBrushCore software. After my last semester at the Animation and VFX MSc I was encouraged to keep working with 3D even though I've kept saying that it's not really my area of expertise. Modelling is something I've come to realise is fun since I was introduced to ZBrush during my first months here at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design. I've only made three projects so far but I am learning the tools and software. I've always loved sculpting traditionally with clay and other materials so visualising objects in 3D is not new to me. This is pretty much the same thing as moving from painting traditionally to digitally, a step I took years ago.

Now I can play around in this fun program on my spare time and try to get better at it!


Norse raven sculpture I made a couple of years ago

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg