Ping the elastic man redesign



My redesign of Ping the Elastic Man (now featuring his pet ferret who we still need to give a proper name). I can't really decide on which one I like best though I'm leaning towards the one on the right. I'm going to talk with my group on Monday to see which one they prefer and if they want to change anything.

 I wanted to keep him simple and cartoony and tried to mostly use the colours from the BEANO logo on his clothes. Our age group is 9-12 year olds so I aimed towards a Adventure Time or Gravity Falls kind of style. Somewhat childish but trying not to overdo it. I wanted to bring forth a clear contrast between him and his pet ferret, personality-wise. Whilst Ping is a kind, energetic and positive thinking character who is somewhat of a klutz, the ferret is mischievous and laid back.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg