Facial expressions


During the second semester on the Animation and VXF MSc I've been busy with two major group project and my own film kinda got put on hold. But now we're at the third and last semester that ends in August and it's time to start working on The Witch and the Raven (which btw is a working title)

I'm currently working on finishing the animatic for my short film (I need to work out the timing and the ending scene) and I'm also finalising the character design for my two main characters. The film is going to be in 2D and animated with the puppet tool in After Effects. I want to keep a continuity throughout the whole film with the many drawings I'm going to have to make and therefor have to make some proper character/model sheets for both my characters, the witch and the raven.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg